Sign up for this 4-day immersion in to the Bruges Model for Solution Focused Therapy.
English spoken, this Summer Seminar will for the first time invite an international group of colleagues in to the heart of one of world’s oldest and most reputed Solution Focused Training & Research Institutions.
You will be trained by a variety of Korzybski Staff Members on the basics of the Bruges Model and its diverse applications on mental health with adults, families, youngsters and children,….
The first evening the Korzybski tradition will be honoured as Korzybski trainers will personally prepare you a welcome dinner.
Included in the price are:
• 4 day-course from 08:30 till 15:30.
• Dr. Luc Isebaert’s most recent book.
• The traditional Korzybski welcome dinner.
• An educational and enjoyable beer tasting experience.
• A cold lunch, coffee and snacks every course day.
• A Goodie Bag.
• A framed Korzybski Summer Seminar Certificate.
Price : €650
Dates : 2, 3, 4, 5 July 2020
location : SFX Hospital in the ancient Bruges city centre.
Sign up via firstname.lastname@example.org with your Full name, contact information, a short description of your professional/SF background and by payment of €650 on IBAN BE02 4544 1350 8140
Any question? Please contact Geert or Sébastien at
Program & information
|2020 summer seminar - program and info.pdf||430.56 KB|